Monday, March 15, 2010

Note to the Student Ministry

Wow, what a great weekend!  I just wanted to say thanks to the chaperones that helped out this last weekend on our trip to Louisville for WinterJam 2010!  It was such a good time.  It really made me feel old when NewSong and the Newsboys played songs that I knew by heart and the students had never heard (and visa-versa)!  I was so encouraged to see the Gospel preached so faithfully by Tony Noland, and I hope the students and chaperones alike were stirred to trust in Christ or to live their lives more apparently in that reality.  It was very difficult at times to constrain myself from singing at the top of my lungs for the sake of having a voice to lead the singing Sunday morning!

 

-Mark Whitaker

Minister of Music and Worship

Interim Minister to Students



Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from your inbox. Sign up now.

No comments: